Tidbits, stories & photos from our adventures as a family of four.
He is so freakin' cute!! He's changed so much in the last month. Definitely has a milk belly :)I miss you guys and hope to see you soon!Love, Heidi
Hi Jules, Jeff and Smiley,I'm embarrassed to tell you how many times I have watched "Smiley Boy"-maybe 100 or so-I know every little sound, goo, etc. Puleeease-post a new pic. I have this one memorized. Love you Lots, Grandma Mem
He is so freakin' cute!! He's changed so much in the last month. Definitely has a milk belly :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Heidi
Hi Jules, Jeff and Smiley,
ReplyDeleteI'm embarrassed to tell you how many times I have watched "Smiley Boy"-maybe 100 or so-I know every little sound, goo, etc. Puleeease-post a new pic. I have this one memorized. Love you Lots, Grandma Mem